How to Book YOUR CLASS
Please follow these 4 easy steps to register:
- Consult the calendar and colour codes below to see which dates are available. Scroll over the dates for the cooking themes.
See the COOKING THEMES page for a full descriptions of classes under CLASSES tab above.
- Please fill in the form below or go to CONTACT page for direct email and phone numbers.
- A return personal email/text will follow with answers to any questions you might have and instructions on how to pay.
Options include by credit card or INTERAC e-transfer.
Your spot(s) are CONFIRMED once payment is received.
- Please review our cancellation policy below before booking. All bookings are non-refundable.
Thank you for choosing From the Farm Cooking School for your culinary experience.
IMPORTANT: Class bookings must in done in pairs (2 people) for all Scheduled Cooking Classes. Private Groups can decide on seating arrangements before or during the class. We will follow all current COVID provincial guidelines. Every effort to dine outside in our beautiful courtyard (weather dependent) will be made. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Booking Request Form
Payment and Cancellation Policy
All booking and payments are made in advance and considered firm. We understand that events can happen though to change your schedule. If we are given notice 14 days prior to your class, we would be pleased to rebook your group to another date, or if you are a cooking couple, you can transfer to another scheduled class. If someone from your group, at any time, is not available to come, a substitute person that you find, can take their place. No refunds are given for cancellations.
During COVID a note will be sent to all participants as part of their Class Reminder Notice to confirm a clear health and double vaccinated status.
- You need to provide your own transportation to and from Maison Maitland and thoughout our All Day Culinary Tours
- If a particular class does not reach minimum numbers or fro some unforeseen reason it must be cancelled, you will receive a full refund or you may select a future class to attend.
- By registering for a class at From the Farm Cooking School, a division of From the Farm Enterprises Inc. you agree to release the school and its representatives from all responsibilities for an injury, loss or damage, however caused, which may be sustained by you or any other person attending the school.