All Day Culinary Adventure
“The Bounty of the County”
Awarded as one of Canada’s Signature Experiences!
“A Real Foodie Experience”! See, cook and taste the region with local food expert and chef, Cynthia Peters. This private experience for
4 to 8 individuals. It’s a great gift to mark a special occasion or for those seeking to live the real food scene in the Brockville 1000 Island Region.
Pick your menu theme and date and let the adventure begin!
Your private All Day Culinary Package includes…..
- Cynthia will meet you and your guest(s) at your accommodations or designated place around 9:30am
- Follow Cynthia in your car to tour selected farms/producers and local food shops to purchase/pick the ingredients for your cooking class back at her manor
- Customized menu will be created for your private cooking class
- Following class & lunch, you will enjoy local wine tastings or further food and flower farm experiences (time permitting)
- Maison Maitland folder with recipes
- Harvesting from Cynthia’s Kitchen Garden
- All beverages for the day
$350 per person ( minimum 4 people)
9:30am to 4:30pm Approximately 7.0 hours.
Available Thursdays and some Saturdays, June through October – Look for BLUE boxes on our calendar.